Issue based Workshops suitable for: PSHE/Citizenship, Youth & Community Groups, Women’s groups, Men’s Groups, Training, Students at risk of exclusion as an alternative to the national curriculum.
Covering topics such as:
- Domestic Violence
- Poverty on our
- Health and wellbeing
- Letting the laughter out
- Living in the moment
Comments and Feedback from workshops:
- I enjoyed the drama work and found out about a new charity.
- Great session… Really opened my eyes to what poverty is actually about.
- This session was good fun. I have learnt many things like there are lots of things that can result in poverty. And that no one deserves to be in poverty. The government should do more to help.
- I enjoyed the session, and I learnt the different ways people get into poverty.
- We should do much more to help people in poverty. We found out the ways people can become homeless.